Alumni and Visitors | Optics and Photonics Group
Skip to content
Alumni and Visitors
- Dr Alex Dinovitser (2012), "A stabilized master laser system for differential absorption lidar"
- Dr. Matthew Heintze (2010), "Development and testing of an Er:Yb:Glass coherent laser radar for wind field mapping"
- Dr. David Hosken (2009), "Deployable stable lasers for gravitational wave interferometers"
- Dr. Shu-Yen Lee (2007), "A Study of a J=1 to J=1 system in Samarium with resonant laser radiation at 686 nm"
- Dr. Christopher Hollitt (2007), "Instrument for the measurement of the spectrum of thermoelastic noise in sapphire"
- Dr. Aidan F. Brooks (2007), "Hartmann wavefront sensors for advanced gravitational wave interferometers"
- Dr. Bradley Clare (2006), "Performance of photonic oversampled analog-to-digital converters"
- Dr. Peter G. Foster (2005), "Industrial Applications of CuBr Laser Technology"
- Mr. Allan Chi-Lun Wong, M.Sc. (2005), "Experimental study of stimulated brillouin scattering in open cells and multimode optical fibres"
- Dr. Tim Hill (2003), "Interference of intensity noise in a multimode Nd:YAG laser"
- Dr. Samuel P. Mickan (2003), "T-ray Biosensing"
- Dr. Igor Yu. Anikeev (2002), "Study of limiting factors and methods of optical phase conjugation by stimulated Brillouin scattering."
- Mr. Kwang-Ho Bae, M.Sc. (2002), "Differential absorption lidar for water vapour in the atmosphere"
- Dr. Laurentiu Stamatescu (2002), "Antiphase dynamics in solid state lasers with Fabry-Perot cavity"
- Dr. Shahraam Afshaarvahid (2001), "Transient Phase Conjugation using Stimulated Brillouin Scattering."
- Dr. Damien Mudge (2000), "A high power scalable diode-laser-pumped cw Nd:YAG laser using a stable-unstable resonator."
- Dr. David Ottaway (1999), "Medium power stable lasers for high precision metrology."
- Dr. Andrew McGrath (1999), "An Erbium:glass coherent laser radar for remote sensing of wind velocity"
- Dr. Kerry Corbett (1999), "Modelling and experiments on the behaviour of injection current modulated multimode semiconductor lasers
- Dr. Patrick Klövekorn (1998), "Time dependent non-linear optics using a phase conjugated laser."
- Dr. Thu-Lan Kelly (1998), "Liquid crystal spatial light modulators as computer controlled optical elements."
- Dr. Petar Atanackovic (1996), "Opto-electronic properties of II-VI strained-layer superlattices and heterostructures."
- Dr. Martin O'Connor (1997), "A Study of stimulated Brillouin scattering and its application to phase conjugate oscillators."
- Dr. Vladimyros Devrelis (1997), "Fidelity of optical phase conjugation using stimulated Brillouin scattering."
- Dr. Geoffrey Andersen (1996), "Holographic Correction of Aberrated Telescopes"
- Mr. Bahram Mojarrabi, M.Sc. (1996), "Apparatus for the lifetime measurement of Samarium excited states."
|Maintained by:||Optics and Photonics Group
Last updated: 19 Jan 2015