The following are all external links to sites of astronomical or general scientific interest.
- HiRes Home Page (University of Utah)
- ICRR Air Shower Division (University of Tokyo)
- The Australia Telescope National Facility
- The Pierre Auger Project Home Page (Fermilab)
- The Pierre Auger Project in Argentina
Australian Astrophysics &Physics Links
Other Cosmic Ray & Gamma-Ray Projects
- Whipple Gamma-Ray Observatory
- HEGRA (High Energy Gamma Ray Astronomy) Collaboration
- STACEE (Solar Two Air Cherenkov Experiment) (Cherenkov light collection using a solar power plant in southern California)
- MILAGRO (Los Alamos Water Cherenkov experiment)
- AMANDA (Antarctic Muon and Neutrino Detector)
- High Energy Astrophysics Science Archive Research Center
See also the NASA list of high-energy astrophysics sites (mainly satellite experiments).
Sites of Astronomical Interest
These links are used regularly by the local group and in many cases contain a large list of links themselves.
- Los Alamos Astrophysical Abstracts
- NASA Astrophysical Data System (ADS) Abstract Service
- Handbook of Space Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Sky and Telescope magazine
- ASTRONOMY Magazine
- Australian Astronomical Observatory Home Page
- Parkes Observatory